Sam is somewhat less dismayed by and dismissive of Trump and his supporters than I am... but not by much. Anyway, he's so eloquent and reasoned that it's cathartic to listen to him, it really is.
I'm recommending this particular podcast to everyone I know: it's short, it's to the point, and it doesn't flinch from the hard realities of the moment.
Let me close with this wish: to all of you countrymen intelligent enough to see through the bullshit, let us think long and hard about Sam's admonition that we need to forgive some 70 million of our compatriots for stress-testing our democracy to the careless lengths that they have when they voted an inexcusable second time for this case study in human failings.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your interest in posting a comment on this blog. If you can keep it civil, it will show up here as fast as we can get to it.